The strategic focus for Goodvine College includes:
- Developing and improving the creative and innovative abilities of students
- Implementing an information science and technology culture.
- Developing an entrepreneurship culture in the students.
Instilling positive cultural life values and discipline in the teaching and learning programme.
- Raising the academic excellence and performance of students.
- Developing the level of human capital (via knowledge, skills and attitude training) of students and teachers.
- Managing the quality of the teaching and learning programmes in the schools.
- Contributing to a culture of life-long learning amongst students and teachers.
The college is a supportive community of individuals with a passion for excellence. We offers a balanced education which develops students’ personal qualities to enable them cope with life in universities both in and outside Nigeria.